Sunday 6 September 2015

My week in photos #5




I can't believe this is my 5th round up post already, it seems like only yesterday I was starting this series! This week has been such a mis-match of different things. My parents were away for the beginning of the week so it was just my brother and I which was quite a nice change. Monday began with a spontaneous sleepover with Bryony. We decided to have a throwback to year 8 type sleepover where we watched Harry Potter and Twilight, which both never really get old for us, embarrassing as it is! We then met up with my friend Lucy for lunch on Tuesday and went for a walk in the woods about 20 minutes away from my house, it was so nice and serene - one thing I think I will miss in London is the wide open spaces of grass that I have been used too my entire life! 
The rest of the week I've been feeling pretty under the weather with this cough/cold but that didn't stop me from going to my work experience that I briefly wrote about here. The last two evening were spent with my friends from dancing, Friday was spent eating and Saturday was spent drinking but it was nice catch up with them before we all leave in the next two weeks! Today I've been doing some clothes shopping for uni which is exciting, Hope your weekend was good!

Now Watching // I watched the Pride and Prejudice TV series whilst I was feeling ill and was reminded how much I love it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig