Tuesday 19 May 2015

Instagram Lately #5




The longer I stay away from blogging and the blogging world, the harder I find it is to return. I've had an unplanned three week absence from my blog and yes, that annoys me, but I have been so caught up in everyday life that my blog just had to take a back seat. I had three weeks back at school and they were full of ups and downs - it was weird, it was the last stretch of school yet I found it almost the most challenging. I felt like I was already done with it, that I was done with the everyday routine, I was done with some of the people and I was done with the lessons. My weekend's were filled with dance competitions and my weeks with photography and exam prep. But last week was my last week at school and it was fab - it was bittersweet. My last day on Friday consisted of a car hide and seek, yearbook awards (which I won most likely to be a youtube sensation, ha), a barbecue, a rodeo bull, a waterfight, and a night out with loads of my school year - it was perfect! 

And now I'm on study leave which means my life revolves around revision and dancing which I'm actually okay with. I've still got quite a while until my last two exams so I'm fairly chilled and the stress hasn't started yet! 
Sorry for being absent over most social media sights the past few weeks but being on study leave should help me get back into the swing of things! 

Hope everyone is having a good week - and good luck with any exams that you have!


Now Reading // I've read so many Young Adult books in the past few weeks that I might do a blog post about them!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig