Friday 6 February 2015

Could be jogging, but I'd rather be blogging...


Jumper - Aeropostale. Jeans - Topshop. Necklace - Thomas Sabo.

Hello, Nice to see you there, it's been a while hasn't it? I'd thought I'd let you know what I'm doing when I'd rather be blogging... (Plot twist: I haven't been jogging)

 - Doing Photography work (my deadline for the coursework part of it was last Friday which was super stressful but somehow the fact that Vicky and Ella were in the same situation and we could laugh it off made it tons better, the cake also definitely helped.)

- Doing English coursework (My deadline for my whole coursework unit is next Friday and although I've nearly finished 2/3 of it, I've still got a heck of a lot more to go!)

- Writing History notes, guess what for? coursework! (Yup, more coursework - this one is just getting started so it's the blank page that is the daunting part)

- Spending every night this week at dancing (however much I love dancing I've been there every night this week and last and it's just sometimes a bit too much, especially as half the time I'm not actually dancing as I am teaching others my parts as there is a competition this half but I am away! So can't really complain about to be honest) 

So yeah, There are my excuses to why I've been absent from the blog recently! Although I've tried to be a bit more pro-active with my twitter so be sure to follow me on there to keep up with my daily musings in life. The next couple of weeks seem super super exciting but super super busy - I've got three parties coming up (one of which is Bryony and I's joint 18th!) and a week on Sunday I am going on a ski trip with school! Which I am so so excited about, I had my first ski lesson last Sunday and it was interesting....hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon. It's just going to be a great week with my best friends creating memories! 
The most recent issue of Ink (my school magazine in which I'm editor-in-chief of) came out a couple of weeks ago -I wrote two articles, one on Shakespeare and one on Taylor Swift - I'd love it if you would go and check them out and have a browse through the magazine! 

Now Reading // I Was Here by Gayle Forman - Not that far into it but it hasn't grasped me fully yet!
Now Playing // Over and over again 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have to say, this title instantly made me click on this post! Sounds like you've been super busy but keep putting in the work, it'll all be worth it I'm sure! <3

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the title! There just aren't enough hours for everything.. blogging tends to win! Hope you have a lovely birthday xo
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig