Thursday 11 December 2014

Style Crush - Gigi Hadid








My ultimate girl crush at the moment has to be Gigi Hadid. She has such a classic cool California chill vibe, the long blonde hair, the big blue eyes, it's no wonder at 19 years old that she has already had an amazing model career. At the moment she is linked with many model friends like Kendall Jenner and Cara Delvingne as well as being the girlfriend of Cody Simpson. Her instagram is one of my favourites as it is filled with different pictures like her beautiful model shots, stunning selfies and fun photo's with her friends. I just think that her career is going to blow-up in 2015 as she is such a stunning girl. Her fashion sense does also stand out to me as the California 'chill' vibe is very much there with casual knit jumpers and (as a model for Guess) the classic denim. Then her red carpet style is also stunning, my favourite being this simple black and white combination. The simplicty of it really captivates her laidback feel she has. But yeah, you can tell she is a proper girl/ style crush at the moment for me!
I should (fingers crossed) be back in the blogging swing as I break up for Christmas holidays tomorrow so can hopefully can spend some time on this blog and get it back to something I am proud of! Sorry for the absence over the past couple of months, life has just been getting in the way, as it always does! Hope life's good with you!

Now Reading - Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig