Monday 1 September 2014

Heart Like Yours





 Top and Shirts - Topshop. Shoes and Backpack - New Look.

I'm having a love affair with stripes.
But yeah, this is another outfit from Chicago, probably one of my favourites. I felt a mixture of Brigitte Bardot and Marilyn Monroe - the mix of stripes with the red lipstick just once again seemed to have this classic-y/retro vibe. I wore this on my first full day to Chicago, I think (it's all a bit of a blur) we went to the zoo, went up the Willis tower, had a drink by the water and just explored the city. Once again, wishing I was back there.
Summer is officially over for me as I went back to school today ready to start my final year of school! It's so odd and a bit surreal that I'm in the oldest year at the school and it's my last one, if I think of all movies like Grease and High School Musical (?!) where they graduate, I can't believe refuse to believe that that is me!

Can we just talk about If I Stay?! Pure perfection amongst a waterfall of tears.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. your outfit is so cute! (as per usual i must add) I'm glad you had a fab time in America! Good luck with your last (!!) year of school! x

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Also I am in love with your hair and I so want to cut mine short cause yours is amazing but I so know mine would not look nearly as good :((( share.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig