Monday 28 July 2014

Road Between

Skirt - River Island. Top and Shoes - H&M.
Just a super quick post before I go and watch dance moms and probably fall asleep on the sofa. I am so tired after a busy weekend which included of dancing, driving, a perfect summer barbeque with friends then more dancing. I wore this outfit to work on Friday - my flatforms from H&M finally came - and I still don't really know how I feel about the outfit though. Wearing a maxi was super comfy but then seeing it in this photo, I'm just not I can pull off a maxi skirt! 
I finally got my disposable camera photo's developed the other day and this is a shot of my beautiful garden in the rare english sun. I'm going to see the musical Once tomorrow with my mum after work tomorrow which I am really excited for, there is nothing much better than a West End show!

Now Playing -  Boom Clap by Charlie XCX - Love love love the summer vibes to this

SHARE:

1 comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig