Sunday 20 April 2014

Coachella Dreaming


  Wearing - Playsuit and Socks - Forever 21. Jacket and Bag - New Look. Shoes - Schuh.
This weekend has just been ideal. I celebrated Easter surrounded by lots of laughs with my family. We giggled over the silliest things - A 'spoon spoon,' an Easter egg hunt and tricks on the trampoline - it was lovely to have some time away from everything. To not have to worry about revision or dancing. However the past few weeks caught up with me and I felt extremely sleepy on Saturday evening. But I perked up for Sunday and enjoyed a great day with lots of chocolate. It was also made better by a Direct Message and Retweet from Alfie Deyes a.k.a Pointless Blog from Youtube, part of the cutest couple 'Zalfie,' and a beautiful human being! My inner fangirl seriously came out.
But in the back of my mind I dreamed about Coachella. To be surrounded by every celebrity, the awesome fashion and some pretty cool music. So, here is my 'coachella inspired' outfit. I chose to go with my floral Forever 21 playsuit as I figured you can never wrong with florals at a festival. Then my trusty dm's. I decided to attempt some festival hair-do so curled my hair and french-plaited the front. I don't think parading around in the cold among these flowers came anywhere near with Coachella but alas, it craved my hunger to attempt festival fashion!
What did you do this Easter? Have you been/ want to go to Coachella?

I would be absolutely thrilled if you could perhaps nominate me for the Best Teen Style Blog for the Company Style Blogger Awards , I don't expect at all to be on the shortlist or anything but I figure I might as well try! I'm going to be nominating some of my favourite blogs as well so get thinking and nominate here.






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this outfit, and YOUR HAIR IS FABULOUS. I have to admit that I'm not much a fan of coachella or the clothing at coachella sometimes, just because of the sheer amount of cultural appropriation, but this outfit is so nice and floral and summery and you look absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supeer!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is amazing! Your hair looks gorgeous and the flowers behind you are so pretty and vibrant in colour. Really cute!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos, the flowers behind you are beautiful and you look fabulous!
    xo
    http://lilliputianlilac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig