Saturday 15 February 2014

Short Hair...?

 Short hair has been coming back in for quite a while and the 'short do' seems to be the hairdo of 2014. Ever since Isabella wrote this lovely piece about hiding behind her hair I've questioned myself if I do that. It also struck me about complements; if I get a compliment it often has to do with my hair and although I'm flattered, it sometime feels like the only good feature I have. Then two other of my favourite bloggers, Bonnie and Lily gave their hair the chop. And it looks amazing, tempting me even more!
 I have had my hair really long forever and would like it to be even longer however it takes a lot of effort to work with all the time. Quite often I just stick it up into a bun because I can't really be bothered to deal with it! Although, knowing me, I would spend the same amount of time on my hair it feels like it would be slightly less to deal with. The prospect does scare me quite a bit but I'm really quite tempted to take the plunge and have a chop, What do you think? Do you think it would suit me?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig