Wednesday 8 January 2014

Like an old song on the radio, That you grew up to and everybody knows


 Wearing: Top,  jeans, shirt - Forever 21. Socks and Scarf - M&S. Boots - Office.
I'm wearing jeans for the very first time (I think) on my blog. I'm just not that big fan of them. I don't find them too comfortable and I don't really like how the look on my legs but I found these black gems in forever 21 for £12 so thought, why not break out of my habit? I also got this shirt, my love affair with tartan is continuing and I think it will be continuing for a while, I've wanted a shirt for a while but wanted one that would go with most of my clothes - a black and white one - and this jumped out at me as perfect from forever 21. 
I'm having a bit of an obsession with online shopping at the moment , even though I didn't need to buy this skort and this T-shirt from Asos the 20% off for my birthday ( turning 17 on Saturday!) just tempted me a little too much! I go back to school tomorrow which does seem a lot of effort but after continuous watching of Gossip girl the last couple of days it will probably do me good to get out of the house!
Once again, Can I be Blair Waldorf please?

 Now Playing - You Sound Good to Me by Lucy Hale - Love love LOVE this song!


SHARE:

2 comments

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig