Sunday 10 November 2013

Precious Moments #2







I can't believe I've only been back at school for a week since my break. I've had a heavy week with homework, parents evening this upcoming week and leaving my photography book at school over half term meant having to stay up til late to finish my work three night this week! The photo's for today's 'Precious Moments' are from last week but reflecting on them now and taking the time to appreciate the small moments is still calming on a Sunday Morning.
This week in English we're going to be studying blogs. I'm extremely exciting as obviously reading blogs is one on my favourite things to do!
Now I better be off and attempt this 45 mark Classic Essay...Help Me?!

 Now Playing -I Know by Tom Odell
Do you follow me on bloglovin?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aahhh Christina that first photo is GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really lovely photos :)
    stylestorey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig