Tuesday 20 August 2013

Simple





Wearing: Top - Topshop, Skirt - Forever 21, Shoes - Accessorize.
This is another outfit I wore to one of the locals restaurants in Spain. I really love this topshop crop top, although I do find it very short with a skater skirt its fits quite nicely however I don't think I would wear it with anything else because it is so short! It felt like such a simple yet effective outfit which I was pleased with. Hopefully when you read this I am surfing the waves in sunny cornwall...I wonder how many things of that sentence will come true. Christina, 'Surfing'? That won't happen and 'Sunny' that's not likely in england but I'm sure I'm having a wail of a time!
(Also sorry with the shadow in these photo's - The sun  was so strong!)


Do you follow me on bloglovin?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig