Wednesday 14 August 2013

Formal Lace







Wearing: Top - Bershka, Skirt - Missguided, Shoes - New Look.
I rarely wear dressy outfits on this blog but I felt like this lace top was just so pretty that I couldn't resist to dress it up. I haven't worn my trusty wet look skater skirt for a while during summer just because I've been more attracted to more lighter colours but this skirt just fit with this top and the shoes were a given.  There all pretty simple staple pieces but together they create a cute girly outfit.

Do you follow me on bloglovin?




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. you look stunning! great mixing of textures and fabrics. lovely blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ohh I'll check it out!
      Christina xoxo

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig