Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Dreaming










 Wearing - Dress (worn as skirt) - Topshop. Jumper - Republic.
I thought I better rip myself away from Pretty Little Liars to come to you with an outfit post! I have started watching Pretty Little Liars again so I can catch up as I started watching it when it was first released but stopped after the first series after being too freaked by it (Yes, Christina is a wimp and was scared of it!) But I'm now near the beginning of season 3 and am hooked on to it. 
This topshop dress, as you now is one of my favourite pieces this summer then this grey jumper is an essential that I wear a lot so put together I just think its such a casual and comfy outfit that I will be wearing alot in the cooler summer evenings.

Now Playing - All of Cody Simpson's 'Surfers Paradise'

Do you follow me on bloglovin? 



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love the dress as a skirt.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! x
    Carmen
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the dress into a skirt and paired it with the jumper! Lovely look (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig