Monday 3 June 2013

Summer Haul!

So I thought I would do a 'Haul' post today, these posts are probably better to do by video but I decided why not have a challenge by using pictures? These are different things I got after a order from Forever 21 (If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen them a while ago) and also from a shopping trip with my sister. 

 
Skirt - Miss Selfridge. As you saw on my latest post I won't go on about how much I love it.

 I was so lucky when I grabbed this dress from Topshop. I am in need of summer dresses as I have grown out of the couple I had last year. This one is such a perfect fit and has some delicate lace.

 These lace shorts were from Forever 21 and were such a reasonable price, The colour is a beautiful coral and the lace is just exciting and femine. You can dress these down or make them casual, I was very happy with these versatile shorts.

 This cute little crop top is perfect for summer. It was a good price from New Look and can be worn with high-waisted shorts, dungarees/pinafores and skater skirts. It's a perfect versatile top for summer.

 This light top is from forever 21. I is just a plain white t-shirt but the lacing on the back makes it special, It goes with the white trend of summer and is a perfect light-weight material.
Last (but not least) is this casual strappy top from Forever 21 in a mint colour. This relaxed top would be great with bandeaus and jeans for a summer night.
So yeah, I love everything I've got! 
Do you like these types of post? Let me know if you have any suggestions for different posts.

Now Playing - All of Gabrielle Aplins album - English Rain
Have you subscribed to me on Bloglovin?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig