Monday 24 June 2013

Floral Feels

Dress - Topshop.Shoes - New Look.

Hold up, Christina's blogging on a Monday...Morning?! This rarely happens so y'all better be grateful. But seriously these photo's were taken a while ago and were snapped very quickly so I don't think they capture the beauty of this dress. Although Topshop is all the rage I rarely buy anything from it just because its normally pretty expensive etc but when this dress caught my eye whilst shopping in Brighton I had to try it on. It is the perfect summer dress. It fits well, has a good length and the mixture of lace on the bodice compared to the flowers is just perfect. I decided to keep the styling of this dress simple in attempt to capture the simple element of this dress.
I've got a range of different posts coming up in the next couple of weeks to try and convey myself and personality to my lovely readers a bit more. As well as my first blogging event on Saturday which I am extremely excited/nervous/excited about, I still haven't decided what to wear!

Do you follow me on bloglovin? Follow here.



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love that dress!
    ChiChi xo
    www.projectchichi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.. Love your blog!
    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower.. please follow me back!
    Chloe xx
    http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so cute, I love it teamed with the boots to grunge it up a bit :) Also, how lovely is your figure?! Claire xx

    http://stylingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig