Monday 27 May 2013

My Trip to Brighton



So as I have a small break for exams because of half term and it was my sister's 21st on Friday and I went down and stayed with her in Brighton. I had a lovely time celebrating her birthday with her friends and my mum. We packed into the trip shopping, bowling which was literally re-living my childhood (I bowled a surprising strike to start off with then went downhill from there) and going to the cutest cupcake shop ever, The name 'Cloud 9' pretty much sums it up. I plan to have a haul and outfit post up over the next week so I thought I would condense my trip in a video!
Happy 21st Birthday Madeleine, love you lots!
Have you entered my giveaway here?
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig