Tuesday 14 May 2013

Bluebells







Wearing- New Look top and shorts. Shoes - Schuh.
All I really want to do right now is sunbathe with a Costa toffee creamy cooler reading MissVogue in denim shorts and a retro bikini. I literally can’t wait for summer. Seeing the bright colours of the bluebells has got me so excited for warm weather. I have wanted to do some outfit photos in this lovely wood for so long but have had to wait for all the bluebells to come out, luckily this weekend they were out in full force so I jumped on the opportunity and went to shoot. I decided to wear a fairly dark outfit to contrast with the purple colours then a summery hairstyle. If you subscribe to me on YouTube you would have seen my video documenting this trip that involves some awkward voice overs, pictures of the outfit and me attempting to be funny.  Check that out Here.



I’ve started reading The Great Gatsby as I am so excited to see it as it has got so much buzz about it in film, fashion and music world. I always think films are way better if you’ve read the book beforehand so I thought I would try and power-read it this week before hopefully seeing it the weekend. My days are just full of eating, revising and dancing at the moment so drop me a comment below if you have any suggestions for different posts.






Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have major hair envy right now - is all of this yours?

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post ft the Gorgeous Couture Katia Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa yes it's all my hair! Okay I'll check it out :)Christina xoxo

      Delete
  2. the location of this shoot it absolutely beautiful! i'm in love with your hair and the outfit is great too.

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig