Thursday 18 April 2013

Christian Siriano's Spring Campaign


Christian Siriano has released his  'A Midsummer Night's Dream Ballet' inspired spring campaign. It is a mixture of  beautiful chiffon and beaded dresses. The film by Brad Walsh is beautiful. the ballet dancers are professional, they look so elegant and graceful in this film. The film is a perfect balance of showing the dancers wonderful lines and poised grace whilst presenting the intricately made dresses. Personally I never really keep up with specific designers, of course around Fashion weeks I try to keep up with shows but other than that it's not often I see designers campaigns but I came across this through this Teen Vogue article and fell in love. I just think the whole campaign portrays the delicacy of the dancers and dresses extremely well.

Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig