Friday 29 March 2013

Pinafores and Garage Doors







Wearing: Top - Market. Pinafore - New Look. Tights - Primark. Shoes - Schuh. Ring - Vintage Magpies (Asos Marketplace)
You cannot explain my happiness when I woke to sun blasting through my window. I am continuously hoping that Spring is coming and that the snow we saw at the beginning of the week was the last we'll see from this winter. So this morning I spent an hour in bed, with the sun shining in and reading 'The Host' which is Stephanie Meyer's new series that is coming out as a film today. It took me a while to get into it and to understand the world it is set in but now I can't put it down!
I love this outfit, not only is this pinafore incredibly comfy I think it adds a bit of a different angle on the outfit and spices up the shape of a skater skirt with the cross-over at the back. These tights are partially responsible for my love in patterned tights. I just think that they have a beautiful intricate flower pattern but there tights! Anyway I love this outfit because it still has a grunge feel to it from the monochrome theme but the pinafore and tights add the needed girly feel.
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
I've recently been using my Tumblr a lot for random inspiration so feel free to check it out. 
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
 
P.S. I would love it if you could vote for me as 'Best Teen Fashion Blog' in the Company Blogger awards here
 

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I honestly envy your hair - it's like Rapunzel's!
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - I've been after a pinafore for a while but can't seem to find one I like. Your tights are gorgeous too, I love how patterned tights instantly make a simple outfit more interesting! x

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Look on my last post for a link to a couple different ones! Christina xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit so much!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, especially the pinafore!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, this pinafore dress is so cute, I really want one! Your hair is gorgeous! Now following you lovely :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Look on my post before this for two links to different patterned ones! :) Christina xoxo

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a very sassy backdrop, Christina! Since your garage door is white, every detail of your outfit is noticeable, much more if it’s black! If your dad decides to paint your garage door, it would greatly favor your future fashion pictorials. Anyhow, would you mind me asking where you bought your jumper dress? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,

    Great post about your garage door and fashion. It was a good photoshoot. Very tasteful. We do garage door repair milwaukee and like what you had to share.

    Keep up the quality posts. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig