Sunday 3 February 2013

Updated Instagram...


Instagram - www.instagram.com/christinastorey
So I thought, as I've been fairly lazy this weekend and not shot any outfit posts, I would do an 'Instagram Update' with you. I am literally obsessed with Instagram that its probably unhealthy! Recently I keep on getting distracted by scrolling through the 'Quotes' section on Pinterest and just feel so inspired, so I occasionally post these on my feed. I love this 'Beautiful Simple Things' as every thing on this list is definitely beautiful! My new phone case feels quite retro, not sure if that's the right word to use but anyhow I absolutely adore it. When finally this Teen Vogue came through my door I was delighted! I really think its one of the best issues in a while, it just has some great articles and photography in. I also really love the cover girl AnnaSophia Robb who is starring in the new show 'The Carrie Diaries' which has premiered in the states. I think she is just a really cool calm and collected girl who is going to be really big. Last night I celebrated my birthday with my friends from dancing and decided to wear this big black bow from Claires (Yes, Claires! I got a gift card for my birthday, It was very nostalgic) in my hair with it curled. I felt rather like Ariana Grande, I loved it! I definitely think I'm going to wear it more often.
P.S Do you like this dress I just ordered from Misguided? I can't wait to style it!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this post! Your Instagram posts are always some of my favourites & that dress would look so pretty! I think you should style it with makeup similar to what they used in AnnaSophia's editorial. That dramatic black eyeliner really made the graphic prints pop.


    S xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh Thank you Sophie! Ohh that sounds like a great idea! Definitely will look into that :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love this blog, Christina! You've got gorgeous hair, too! I've nominated you for a Leibster Award :) Check out my blog for more details and how to get involved :) www.jessiemapooh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah thanks for the nomination but I did this award a while ago, but thanks! Christina xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thx for stopping by!
    Love your blog and LOVE that hairdo!

    xoxo
    Grietje
    http://www.secondagenda.be

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig