Saturday 9 February 2013

Company - March Issue



I had a couple of outfits planned today to schedule some posts but, the weather once again stopped me! So I decided I would do a post on the lovely March issue of Company Magazine. When this came through my door I was pleasantly surprised as I only ordered my subscription a couple of weeks ago and they told me it would come between 6 and 9 weeks! It has such a bright front to the magazine, it then shows lots of new trends coming up in spring/summer which is getting me so excited for the new season. Especially as it was snowing here, and not even settling. My two favourite parts of this issue were the photoshoots. The 'Spring it On' photoshoot was a lovely way to go through the various trends this spring, they got me excited to try the 'varsity' 'stripes' and 'sixties' trends. Then the other photoshoot 'Get your Geek On' which showed the Varsity trend, its all just so prim and perfect!
The other thing that excited me about this issue is that my tweet was featured on the '#Readitandtweet' page! I wrote '@cstoreyy Reached by Ally Condie is the final book about the future. So captivating and Interesting!' I honestly would urge you to go and read this series about the struggle for freedom and love, the first one's called Matched.
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!


P.S. I have jumped on the Vine bandwagon - Follow me 'Stylestorey'
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. the new copy of company sounds fabulous, can't wait to get myself one! thanks for this post

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a good issue so make sure you purchase it! :) Christina xoxo

      Delete
  2. Well done! Cute blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting into Company magazine! xo

    www.lovingthelimelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I love Company

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, I'll have a look! :) Christina xoxo

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig