Saturday 5 January 2013

Brightly Delicate





 Wearing: Skirt - Forever 21. Top - New Look. Shoes - Schuh
So I thought I would do a blog post and the end of my very busy day seeing loads of my friends....Jokes, I've been shut up revising all day and week and I'm just so bored, I have gotten to the point of wanting my exams to come just to get them over with. Forgetting theres the real ones in Summer. But I must say I am looking forward to this Friday, My birthday! 
So this is an outfit with my blue forever 21 skirt that I wore to pieces about this time last year but haven't worn it much recently however when I was styling this lovely black sheer top with the delicate collar I thought this bright skirt would pop and match perfectly! Please excuse these photos as these were taken the other day and literally as soon as i stood outside it started raining so they were taken very quickly!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful look, I love that you popped some Bright blue on the black and went for boots too:)
    & thank you so much for following my instagram:) followed you too xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, love a bit of bright colour! Yes, I love your daily outfit posts :)
      Christina xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a great outfit! I love the blue skirt, such an awesome colour.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yes it is very bright! Christina xoxo

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig