Sunday 2 December 2012

School Girl Crosses







Wearing: Skirt, Jumper and Boots - New Look. Blouse - Republic. Tights - Marks and Spencer.
So, I've had another busy weekend! Yesterday I went to Westfield with some of my friends and its just so pretty. They have all the Christmas lights up and its just beautiful. It was such a nice day browsing all the shops with my friends. Today I went to Brighton to see my sister at Uni and had a lovely day seeing the sea and having a massive dinner.
I wasn't too sure about this outfit as the with the jumper and skirt i felt quite shapeless but overall I quite liked it, especially with the blouse to jazz it up a little bit!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig