Saturday 29 December 2012

Recently


I love this time of year. Between Christmas and New Year when you have the excuse to just do nothing. Although I probably should be revising for my GCSE mocks which take place early to mid January, I can do that early January. At the moment I am still in the laziness of Christmas although I actually ventured out of the house today to hit the sales. Although the three purchases I came by, only one of them; a top-type-dress from Zara, was in the sale. My other two buys from New Look - plain black knit leggings and a black and gold leather satchel - were excellent everyday buys. Most of my clothes I got for and around Christmas have been going along the black and white monochrome theme although occasionally throwing in a bit of Burgundy ( which me and my sister Madeleine decided it was the 'Colour of Christmas') and emerald here and there. I am very excited to style these pieces of clothing and really extend my blog in the upcoming 2013.
I have a very exciting post coming tomorrow with my new wedged trainers - which you might have already seen on my instagram - which I won from a schuh competition. Don't forget to follow/contact me on the following social media sites, I love interacting with fellow fashion bloggers!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love all of these items! My favourites would have to be the b;ack back and turquoise-y blouse with the collar tips :)

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig