Monday 17 December 2012

Clothes Show: Part 2







Wearing: Top - Market in New York. Skirt - H&M. Tights - Primark. Shoes - New Look.  Jacket - New Look. Bag - The Cambridge Satchel Company
So this is my Clothes Show: Part 2 post. I feel like I haven't done an outfit post in a while so I was happy when the opportunity popped up to have an outfit post on this outfit I though I would go for it. The setting for the photo's is very random as we were waiting on the train platform for a while after a mis-hap with the trains. Although it is quite random it adds to the grungey feel this outfit brings. At the moment I am loving just T-shirts! My New York one has served me well and I just want more with different writing etc. They're also just such a comfy top. I love these tights and at first was quite apprehensive in how to style them but I think it looked alright! 
Anyway I'm off school for Christmas now! However I have all my GCSE mocks in January ( as well as my birthday!) so have started the major revision today, oh joy.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig