Thursday 15 November 2012

Pinterest





Since last Monday, after being told by the chief executive of Kurt Geiger (His daughter goes to my school and he did a careers talk!) that Pinterest is 'cool' I thought to myself, why not revamp my pinterest?
 I started one about 6 months ago, not really getting the hang of it and got very confused. Now I have the app on my phone it is my easier to use! I have got lots of different boards my my style, my inspiration, Nail art and quotes. At the moment I am obsessed, for me it has been the new tumblr. I came across this quote from Coco Chanel 'A Girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous' I love it, it's such a cute quote. There are actually some really inspiring ones that I have 'repinned.' Go and check out my pinterest page and follow me.

Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig