Saturday 20 October 2012

Half Term Happiness






Wearing: Shorts - New Look. Jumper - New Look. Shoes - New Look. Ring - Accessorize. Nail Varnish Rimmel - Black Cab and Disco Ball.


This outfit is very New Look. I didn't realise when I put it on but now going through it the staples are all from New Look. I have given in to the hope that Summer is still here and cracked out the chunky knits. Although it wasn't sad, it was very exciting! I'd forgotten over the summer how much I love wrapping up warm for winter so when i put this outfit together with very autumn blacks, greys and burgundy's I just loved it. 
I'm in such a good mood just having a relaxing day, being free from school and homework and just browsing through blogs, new music and tumlr's. I'm re-doing my tumblr so be sure to check that out soon. Please feel free to send me idea's for posts, links to your blogs and any comments!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This outfit is lovely, think the knit is really nice :)
    my blog is www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Love your blog and fashion sense :) Christina x

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely gorgeous , amazing hair x

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig