Wednesday 31 October 2012

Goodbye October








Wearing: Jumper - New Look. Skirt - New Look. Boots - New Look. Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company. Rings - Accessorise.
Happy Halloween!
 I'm sorry, I would show you my Halloween costume but I have no event to dress up to. This is my outfit I wore to Brighton. I love it as that cross skirt is probably one of the comfiest skirts I have ever worn. This knit is perfect, it's so comfy and I just love the crosses!
I'm sat here on a Wednesday morning of my half term procrastinating from doing my homework, I just can't bring myself to start it. Instead I am painting my nails, I swear this half term I have painted my nails so much! It's because come Monday when I go back to school I'm going to have to go back to plain boring nails. 
I have recently created myself a second twitter account that is connected to my blog. This is so I can connect with other Fashion Bloggers - usually by the hashtag #fbloggers and that I don't bore all my school friends who follow me on my personal account with lots of fashion tweets! 
Please follow me @stylestorey
Also please take the time to follow my blog via Google Friend Connect by just clicking the 'Follow this site button' on the left.

P.S. If anyone has any suggestion for posts they would like me to do - Comment below!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the moustache ring! I've nominated you for the Liebester award on my blog : check out the rules at http://lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig