Thursday 11 October 2012

1 year + Company Weekly Edit

Hello, So today I have officially have had my blog for a year! I've loved having it and updating all of you, I'm also very proud that I have actually kept it up. Thank you all for checking up my blog often and please keep coming back for more.
I thought I would share with you a really exciting new 'Weekly edit' from Company, my favourite UK fashion magazine. It is an app that  is available to buy from newstand on your Iphone/Ipad every thursday. I have just read half of this so far but I am loving it! It is only 69p per week which at first I thought was quite a lot but then I saw a 3 month subscription was £6.99 which I thought to get every week it instantly downloaded would brighten up my Thursday so I might jump on the subscription! I loved the street 'style page' and the 'listen up' page with the links to the songs on youtube. Overall I love this app and think it will make my Thursdays a whole lot better!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig