Friday 21 September 2012

Teen Vogue - October Issue

I thought as I have spent most of my Friday evening reading Teen Vogue's October issues with Victoria Justice on the front and absolutely loved it, I would blog about it! I get a subscription from Teen Vogue and am a major fan of their magazine and all the editors - I so want to be fashion week besties with Andrew Bevan like Hailee Steinfield! I really loved the article about Lauren Conrad and how not all celebrities are perfect, the way they appear in magazines and photo shoots. One quote stuck with me, 'Look at pictures of celebrities for artistic inspiration...but don't think for a second that you should look like them. Because nobody does, not even them.' I thought it was lovely to here an actual celebrity who always looks perfect saying that.
I loved the article about the new up-and-coming Young Hollywood actors. I am a massive fan of actress' my age who are also into fashion (Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfield) and loved seeing a new range of faces.I loved  Willow Shields,Prim from Hunger Games and Austin Butler who is starring in the new Carrie Diaries. 
I must say, this was a very good issue of Teen Vogue and I got thoroughly lost whilst reading it.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig