Saturday 8 September 2012

Featured!

 
I am so excited to be writing this post! In the September issue of Teen Vogue I was featured in the 'Your Space' page. It was my comment about a article about Cody Simpson. I said 'Cody is amazing, and I'm so glad Teen Vogue has finally done a feature on him, as he is an up-and-coming music and fashion star!'  I felt honoured to have my words in an actual Teen Vogue. Please ignore my name! It was done a while ago but I have now changed it to StyleStorey.

My other exciting news is that I was featured on Seventeen Magazine's instagram! They had a New York Fashion Week feature were you send in your pictures with a hashtag #17fw and they featured they're favourites on their instagram. I was so excited to see their caption and just generally to be noticed!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig