Thursday 27 September 2012

Amongst the leaves



hgvhgv
Wearing: Bralet, boots, necklace - New Look, Skirt - Charlotte Russe, Shirt - Gap, Bracelet's - River Island and Topshop.
Hello, Winter is coming! . It has been raining all day, I've got a horrid cold and it is getting darker when I wake up for school. Although, I'm very excited because Cody Simpson's album is coming out on October 2nd ( Next Tuesday.) Its called Paradise and is going to be amazing. Go and buy it when it comes out!

These photo's were taken by Vicky and were before 'Berkofest.' A festival of music in a small town near where I live, It was quite a fun day - luckily it was sunny. I felt like going down the festival chic look with my bralet from New Look and the biker boots. These are my new biker boots from New Look which I am literally in love with. They have a hard side to them with a couple of studs but are not too harsh. I love this skirt that I got from Charlotte Russe in an outlet mall on my holiday to America. Overall I loved this outfit because of the different textures and patterns of the clothes!















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig