Wednesday 22 August 2012

Seventeen Magazine September Issue

Whilst I was in America I thought I would actually take the chance to get Seventeen magazine. In the September interview I thought the interview with the cover stars Kylie and Kendall Jenner was really interesting and I just love the photoshoot and clothes they wear! However I felt that the magazine focused a lot on 'How to get Pretty' and 'look amazing' and wasn't as much a fashion magazine. Although it focused a lot of Back-to-school trends which made me a lot more envious of American teenagers getting to wear their own clothes to school! Over all I think the interview with the cover girls was very interesting, the new trend's were exciting however it focused a bit too much on looking amazing.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig