Thursday 2 August 2012

Nails + Holiday + Bloglovin'



So I got my second ever manicure yesterday! I got a voucher from my aunt for my birthday in January but wanted to save it for the Summer Holidays when I could keep the varnish on. So I went for a simple light purple. In these picture I decided to dress up my hand with rings and bracelets.
I have also added Bloglovin' to my Blog so Follow me on Bloglovin' which is an easy way to keep up with my posts.
I am very lucky to go on Holiday to America for two weeks today so unfortunately I will not be able to post but will come back with many pictures and outfits to show you all!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig