Saturday 25 August 2012

Crosses and Denim









Wearing: everything from New look.

Hello! On Thursday Bryony and I went shopping in London and spent a lot of our time and money in New Look. This is her shirt, bandeau and skirt but my necklace and boots (although I also bought the same skirt.) We just loved the skirt because it hangs so nicely and love the crosses on it  and it was only £11.99! We loved this shirt because of the metal tips on the collar and the varied different denim colours.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have this shirt, love the collar tips on it. Looks great with the skirt

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, agreed Thanks! Love your blog! Christina x

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig