Monday 30 July 2012

Song of the Week - 30th July

Sorry I have been not up to date with posts recently, I have not been feeling too well and then busy on school holidays! Did you enjoy the opening ceremony of the Olympics? I found it amazing and breathtaking that it is happening in my country! So Bazaar! I was lucky enough to go to the Hockey last night and watch Team GB win 4-0 against Japan and Germany win 2-0 against USA. It was an amazing experience and something I will never forget!
I feel like now I have got into my blogging pace I would like to change the name to something more sophisticated but am stuck! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
My Song of the Week this week is Summertime in the City by Scouting for Girls.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig