Sunday 29 April 2012

Small Fashion Show!

So yesterday my Mum and I went to Aylesbury Spring/Summer Catwalk show in Friars Square. We ended having a lovely afternoon. We watched the last two shows, the casual and the glamorous. I ended up only taking photo's of the glamorous show but the casual show had a range of denim jackets and midi-maxi floral skirts. It was all very cheesy but really interesting to watch! In the middle of the two shows I got my hair curled! I wore a  blue skater dress, denim jacket and biker boots.
 It was a good and enjoyable day. 
P.S. Sorry for the picture overload













SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I loove your denim jacket and your hair! You are so pretty!

    xx Heidi Caterina

    Please visit my fashion blog, http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.com
    that would make me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, these pictures from the fashion look lovely :)
    and you hair looks great too xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots !
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig