Thursday 5 April 2012

Oxford Street!

So today I went to Oxford street in London with my friend. I bought bright fun sunglasses from Primark, a Daisy Headband and four rings (in a pack!) also from Primark. 'Clear complexion' powder, 'Scandeleyes' mascara and 'kohl and contour' eyeliner all by Rimmel and a Denim jacker from New look which was a banging £18. My friend had a shopping spree getting a pair of patterned leggings, denim jacket, a checked shirt, pair of blue and white striped shorts and a blue baggy t-shirt all from Topshop and a pair of high-waisted flowery shorts from New Look (I would get pictures up but having technical issues!) Overall it was a good day and there will be posts of new trends to come.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig