Sunday 5 February 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Quick, the Jason Wu's collection for target has been released today! 
For all who don't know, Jason Wu has done a collection for the department store Target ( In america but free shipping if over £50!) where all clothes are between $20:00 and $60:00 and are available from February 5th to March 6th. Jason has said "My collection for target embodies my signature aesthetic of feminine sophistication, with a mischievious nod to th 1960."
When I first saw the lookbook my eye turned to the white blouse with  black tie and the blue and white and yellow small satchel. Typically the white blouse has already sold out online!

Send me your styles pictures to christinastorey1@hotmail.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig